We have very busy stylists and would like to give every client the opportunity to get an appointment with us as easily as possible. When we have last minute cancellations, the stylist is left with an empty hour or more that other clients would have loved to have filled. To keep all fairness to the stylists, business, and clients, we need to charge a 50% deposit fee for any future appointments made by any client that has canceled in less than 24 hours.
We understand many of our clients are busy parents with children, however, we do not allow children under the age of 6 in the salon. This is to ensure that you, and all other guests enjoy a calm and relaxing atmosphere during services
If you arrive more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, we will do our best to accommodate you. However, we may have to alter your appointment or ask you to reschedule. Since we schedule appointments for every 15 minutes, if you are late, it affects the entire day’s schedule and other clients appointments.
Early Openings and Late Appointment requests
- Upon Managers approval clients may request appointments before or after hours of operation.
*Appointments requested before or after business hours are subject to extra charges.
- Out of salon appointments are subject to special pricing. (This does not include Bridal services)
Treat your Gift Card like Cash
- As of July 1st, 2018 Styling Company will no longer be recording gift card balances within our database. Clients must present their gift card at time of check out.
- All gift cards won through auctions/donations are For Services Only. Donation-based gift cards cannot be used to buy product.
- Our Front Desk is limited to a $250 max credit for any gift card purchase. Any amounts higher than $250 on a gift card must be approved by management.
- Cezanne and Extension appointments require a deposit in order to be booked.
- As of Oct 1st, 2018 we will now require a deposit to book any color appointments that will require 3 hours or more of a stylists schedule.
- All deposits are non-refundable, but can be used at a later date. Deposits may only be used for the service paid for, the deposit cannot be used for payment for any other salon service. If a client changes or cancels their appointment before 48 hours of scheduled appointment their deposit will remain in their client account until appointment is rescheduled.
- If a client cancels or reschedules an appointment within 48 hours of scheduled appointment, then the deposit will be forfeited and a new deposit will be required to book another appointment.
Lost & Found
We ask all clients to be mindful of items brought into the salon, i.e. coats, umbrellas, glasses, etc. Any item(s) left in the salon are collected at the end of the day and placed in our Lost & Found bin in the back room.
To prevent a lost and found overflow if items are not claimed within 90 days they are considered unclaimed property and will be donated to a charity.
Please keep cell phones low or turned off while in the salon and as a courtesy please keep phone conversations to a minimum.
We guarantee our work. If you feel that you need to alter your cut or color, please make an adjustment appointment within 10 days of your original service for a complimentary alteration.
All product sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.