We require a credit card number to reserve all appointments.
We have very busy stylists and would like to give every guest the opportunity to get an appointment with us as easily as possible. When we have last minute cancellations, the stylist is left with an empty hour or more that other guests would have loved to have filled.
To keep all fairness to the stylists, business, and guests, we will charge your card 50% of the service(s) booked if your appointment is canceled after 24 hours notice. We will charge your card 100% of the service(s) booked if you do not cancel and do not show up for your appointment.
We understand many of our guests are busy parents with children, however, we do not allow children under the age of 6 in the salon. This is to ensure that you, and all other guests enjoy a calm and relaxing atmosphere during services
If you are late to your appointment...
If you arrive more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, we will do our best to accommodate you. However, we may have to alter your appointment or ask you to reschedule. Since we schedule appointments for every 15 minutes, if you are late, it affects the entire day’s schedule and other guests appointments.
Early Openings and Late Appointment requests
- Upon Managers approval guests may request appointments before or after hours of operation.
*Appointments requested before or after business hours are subject to extra charges.
- Out of salon appointments are subject to special pricing. (This does not include Bridal services)
Treat your Gift Card like Cash
- As of July 1st, 2018 Styling Company will no longer be recording gift card balances within our database. Guests must present their gift card at time of check out.
- All gift cards won through auctions/donations are For Services Only. Donation-based gift cards cannot be used to buy product.
- Our Front Desk is limited to a $250 max credit for any gift card purchase. Any amounts higher than $250 on a gift card must be approved by management.
- Cezanne, Extension or appointments that require 3+ hours of a stylists schedule will require a deposit in order to be booked.
- All deposits are non-refundable, but can be used at a later date. Deposits may only be used for the service paid for, the deposit cannot be used for payment for any other salon service. If a guests changes or cancels their appointment before 72 hours of scheduled appointment their deposit will remain in their account until appointment is rescheduled.
- If a guest cancels or reschedules an appointment within 72 hours of scheduled appointment, then the deposit will be forfeited and a new deposit will be required to book another appointment.
Lost & Found
We ask all guests to be mindful of items brought into the salon, i.e. coats, umbrellas, glasses, etc. Any item(s) left in the salon are collected at the end of the day and placed in our Lost & Found bin in the back room.
To prevent a lost and found overflow if items are not claimed within 90 days they are considered unclaimed property and will be donated to a charity.
Please keep cell phones low or turned off while in the salon and as a courtesy please keep phone conversations to a minimum.
We guarantee our work. If you feel that you need to alter your cut or color, please make an adjustment appointment within 10 days of your original service for a complimentary alteration.
All product sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.