We hope this message finds all of our clients in good health and eager to get back to The Styling Company. We all know there will be changes in both policy & procedure, and we would like to help you understand what to expect upon your first visit back to us.
First off, Relax..... After all we all have been through, please come in and relax !
We have been busy working on the salon while closed. We obviously deep cleaned & sanitized and painted the entire Salon... You will notice a few other aesthetic changes we made to freshen up our appearance that will hopefully give you all a "new" experience.
We have installed guards in between each stylists station, our sink chairs and our front desk from our check out counter. We have sanitation shelves at each station. We will be following all the protocol in place to sanitize each station between clients. We have set a 15 minute gap in between clients, as this will be one of the most important steps among others, in keeping you safe. High contact areas, such as the bathrooms, will be sanitized on the 1/2 hour every hour. All tools will be sanitized as usual, and all capes and towels will be washed and sanitized immediately upon the finishing of a guests appointment.
There are a few things we need you to do as well, in order for this all to work efficiently.
- We will be requiring each client to sign a waiver upon arriving, to ensure that he or she is not showing symptoms of the virus. Guests are to be serviced by appointment only.
- As per NJ State Law we will taking each clients temperature upon entry using a non-contact Infrared Thermometer. Any clients temperature that is above 100.4 will be asked to reschedule their appointment in two weeks.
- There will be no walk in appointments booked for the foreseeable future.
- Our waiting area will be limited to occupancy adhering to strict social distancing. It will be reserved for 1 person per side of our Salon. Once you arrive and check in for your appointment, if another client is already in our waiting area we will ask you to wait outside the salon or in your car and we will call you once your stylist is ready for you.
- Guests may not bring a friend or family member to their appointment at this time, unless that friend or relative has a scheduled appointment with a different stylist at that time.
- Face masks are required and must be worn at all times, by both the employees and our guests. We ask that you bring a face mask for your appointment (a mask that loops around the ears, not the entire head) If you forget, we will have masks for sale.
- We also can not accept any retail returns. Please ask for assistance if uncertain about a particular product. We ask that you do not handle or open any of our retail products. As an additional precaution, we will be sanitizing our product shelves each day as it is part of our cleaning and sanitizing detail.
- All previous promotions, birthday emails, referral discounts, new client discount, prebooking discount, etc., will be discontinued until further notice.
- Unless you have a Covid related reason we require at least 24 hours notice for any appointment cancellations and changes or you may be required to pay a nonrefundable deposit to book all future appointments.
Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any question or concerns,
We cant wait to see you all !!!